Monday, December 1, 2008

my school loan still haven't come yet~

Well my school loan was kinda postponed, and luckily mum sent in RM500. Paid my room rental, utilities bill, treat myself to a nice dinner, and then went on splurge on instant noodles, milo packs, sugar for my tea bags, and that leaves me RM150 to leave around.

I'm planning to like really go thrifty, but the college's internet connection sucks even though it's like free. I think I can only go to the library at night, where nobody snatching bandwidths with me..... I have owed my ISP RM350! Man, my bad actually. I shouldn't have spend all those money by eating at mamak stall, buying books and so on.

So this is the last time I will be using the cyber cafe for now. I am now desperately trying to find a better way to cope with my life.

My school loan, they said, comes in at the end of December. Let's hope I can manage with that.

No comments: