Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The college's library internet connection

We;ll when it was being shared by a lot of people, the internet connection can be very frustratingly slow. Right now I am enjoying 1.5 mbps connection, but to achieve that speed you will have to wait until 7.30pm or 8pm..... time when most people has gone back. And the library closes at 9pm...... I can that's pretty much sucks.

But if you wanna save money, well you will have bear with it.

Today I only spent RM7. That's great cos the next time mum banks in RM500 will be like around 15th Dec, and now I still have RM170 left in my pocket. If I can spend like RM10 per day, I can still survive till 17 days later. Well, provided that I do not spend it on cyber cafes, comics and eating too much.

I will have to rely much on self-dicipline if I wanna save enough money to get myself a new computer....

The PC fair is coming on 12 Dec, and the stupid PTPTN will not release the loan before the end of December.... and some say January!

another guy beside me left the computer..... darn it! I am now enjoying like more than 1600kbps of internet connection hell it will be wasted if I did not use it to download videos!

No comments: