Wednesday, December 24, 2008

aiyaa~~~~~ no time no money no life~~~~~~!

Now I am working part time again, the people there will often asking me to stand in for them during their off day. That means I have to sacrifice my studies.... I've skipped some lectures and now They asked me to skip tutorials. Hell no. I won't risk my studies just for that money.

I'm celebrating my xmas with working. Sounds pathetic but no choice. I have to work now if I wanna enjoy during Chinese New Year.

Later I can only sleep for 4 hours before preparing for my assignments. It seems that I can never finish it.... they keep on coming at ya.... it was hell.

I shall be working from 25~28th of December. Xmas day is a public holiday so i will be guaranteed double pay..... does that mean one hour RM10? 10 hours mean RM100 for one day!! That's so freaking cool. My pay check is gonna be huge, but the debts I'm owing is gonna be huge too.

That's it. Once I got the money, I will pay off my debts with maxis once and for all. It sucks.

No comments: