Saturday, January 10, 2009

Palestinians and Israelis can fight for all I fucking carecare

I don't understand why our MoE is calling upon all teachers and students to go for a march. Just because we are muslim country doesn't mean that we have to stand the shit for those stupid people.

Yes. I said it, Palestinians can die for all i care. Israelis can get bombed for all I care. So stop dragging us into their shit.

What, you think but that so called Useless Nations, you can ask the jews and palestians to stop all this bullshit? Dream on! let them fight to the death, which is what they are very good at for these 2000 years.

You know what Israel? You are stupid because you have the nuclear bomb and you never use it. use it and you can have the peace. Simple as that.

Palestinians = terrorists. I will not donate a single cent to terrorists. I will not give my food, clothes to them. Hell, I would even consider a waste of bullet when it comes to killing them. Wait a go, Israel! Teach those bastards a lesson!

When it come to a 3-hour fire truce, that mother fucking HAMAS broke it by firing an RPG to Israeli troops 15 minutes later. So, who the fuck can you blame? You've been firing numerous rockets into Israeli zone for the past 6 months, and Jews only attack you WHEN YOU REFUSE TO RENEW THE TRUCE. So that means what, you are asking for it, you are asking the Jews to fuck you up in the name of God.

So since you wanna see Allah faster, well you gotta thank the Jews then because they will make a short work of you!

No comments: