Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally can use my laptop to go wireless internet

So laptops happen to have a stupid wireless switch to prevent the batteries from going dead. Yeah, as I am typing, the battery power is flowing like water.

Although Fujitsu laptops are notoriously expensive, you have to admit that they use really good materials to manufacture their products. One for example is their ez-pad mouse.

The one that really annoys me is the Compaq laptops. Whenever you type, the over sensitive mousepad will sense any kind of movement hovering above the pad and prompt the cursor to jump to another unknown region, jagging up your typing which makes me want to shoot the laptop with a M-16 assault rifle.

Another one is the Toshiba laptops which I have sold before during PC Fair. That one really sucks because today you sold it out, then the customers will come back to you on the next day baying for a refund. Nothing horrifies the salesperson like this.

The Acer also like ma-ma desu. My friend here totally rejects it as junk.

Only Lenovo(IBM), Asus and Fujitsu are the best so I've heard. But definitely I wouldn't choose compaq and toshiba because they truly suck.

No comments: