Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bought a 2nd hand laptop and a new digicam~~~~

For my upcoming UK studies, I bought a 2nd hand laptop from my friends, it's a Fujitsu-Siemens S2010 which runs on 1.7GHz Core 2 Duo and a 1GB Ram and a 40GB for a mere RM900. Most importantly, when I am typing, the cursor didn't even flinch like Acer and Compaq.

Compaq, Acer and Toshiba laptops actually suck a lot because I have sold them during PIKOM PC Fair. I was kinda disgusted because most customers would bought it on Friday and then crying all about it, asking for repairs and shit on Saturday. Luckily I only had to do the job for 3 days and anything longer than that, my future kids may come without an asshole. Never, ever fuck with your own karma.

I also bought a Nikon S3000 digital camera that comes with a 12MP and a 4GB memory card for only RM550. The digicam was quite nimble and its LCD screen is fluent. Its only drawback are its inability to manually set the aperture(f) and also its shutter speed.

I took a few pictures with my S3000 but were not ready to share them, but I can share them on this blog perhaps on a day-by-day picture blog. I can also use these two things to le you guys join me on my Europe hitchhiking trip on October, right after my UK studies.

No comments: