Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm finally out of the internship!

Yes and now finally I'm year two.

Year two of advance diploma is more hectic that I have imagined. Thinking that I have 3 projects stuffed down my throat on merely the second week in the semester really chills my spine.

But I am really burning out. I haven't gone back to JB to see my parents since Feb and I am really tired for all the packed appointments and so on. Life after the loss of my love life has gone more busier than I thought.

My Samsung D900i handphone is really getting old. Why, how time flies! I bought in year 2007 and it served me well.

Wait a minute, I have so many things to buy. I need to get a net book by the time I arrive in London on next year's June, I need a vacuum cleaner because my room is such a mess, I need at least a new external hard disk drive, and now, a new hand phone.

Maybe I'll just do what I usually do when it comes to new gadgets... wait it out.

Life is pretty normal after I break up with my girlfriend. I can finally save some money instead of throwing it away on her. I can now focus on doing more part time jobs to supplement my cause, and yes, the new school bill of RM1770 is definately killing me.

No comments: