Friday, June 12, 2009

Empty

I don't know why am i writing this, I am suddenly feeling empty, like suddenly losing my focus on everthing, I am like having no mood to do anything at all.

I became forgetful, feeling restless, yet always only able to sleep after 3am.

I really need to adjust my bio clock.

Is it because I was bogged down by my college matters? Why can't I just calm down?

I don't even know what the heck am i typing right now.

I felt like, I wasn't there for the entire world. At one side, I love be left alone, but yet I found out that I was the outcast in my class. I tried to mix with the people but it failed, so I just stop, stop trying to appeal to other people.

Nobody cares about me, and that, perhaps is a relieve.

It's like, I suddenly felt I didn't have a purpose for my existence.

I never ignored people. I swear, but i was constantly being ignored, and that wasn't cool at all.

Alright, gotta bath, then read my borrowed book from the college library and then go to sleep. I got heaps of crap have to clean up.


* * *

No comments: