Saturday, May 22, 2010

Feigning to be one's boyfriend

Hey guys, I am sorry for going away for such a long time. I am now no longer selling cars as
I am now busy preparing for my UK trip. This incident involves my ex-coworker, Yvonne, who
told me of her rather sad story.

Yvonne has recently fell into a love relation with a guy working inside a wholesaler store
behind my car dealer's venue. The man apparently told her, after a week's relationship, he
told Yvonne that he actually has gotten married and already has a kid.

Yvonne was kind of sad and she seek my advice. I said to her that she should let go of
this relationship and then look for a better man because she deserves it.

Seeing her reluctant to let go of the relationship, even going as far as willingly becoming
his mistress, I said, "If you were to be his wife, how would you feel? Do you like to share
your husband with another woman? What about his kids?"

After an hour of me being her audience (I am a very good listener :P ) she suddenly
suggested a very silly but fun idea; me posing as her "new boyfriend" and walk together with
her to that store he was working and then piss the hell off him.

I was put off at that time, but after another half-hour's persuasion, I submitted and then
we walked to there and get ourselves ready for the action.

"You must be a really good actor ok?" Yvonne said with a bit of worry.

I extended my hand to hers and held it, “ I am worried that you might not be able to take it
because rest assured, I can really act well."

It's true, I learnt drama before and the lecturer actually approved that I do have some sort
of talent. So we really held hands and walk around the store, looking for that dude,
"checking the merchandizes" and "comparing prices" around, and I stumbled upon a 40-
something, haggard-looking man, looking towards our direction in a slight amazed by
controlled expression.

Yvonne appeared behind me and said to me quietly after the man left, "That's him."

"I thought you said he was handsome?" I asked. She responded with a slap on my shoulder
lightly.

"no lah! I was stupid to fell in love with him."

We then deliberately walked to wards him and his work mates (They all know about the affair
between Yvonne and him) and as they looked, we walked to the other end of the store, without
looking him, because I was pretending not to notice his presence.

Then another man said in our direction, "Wah, your boyfriend ah?"

"Yes!" she said in a happily manner.

Without her notice, I kiss her forehead in front if everyone, and then she was like
surprised and I said to her quietly, "I told ya that I am a very good actor, you regret?"

She was like blush all over and then she said in a jest manner, "You are so dead.... I'm
So gonna sue your ass off this time..."

We took our bought goods and we were still holding hands, before letting go after exiting
the wholesaler.

I asked her how she felt, did she felt better? She said something like regretful because
such a revenge thingie wasn't that great at all. You get back to the person who hurt you
but yet the feeling is bitter-sweet.

Hopefully Yvonne can get herself a better man.

By the way, on the next day Yvonne said that the dude did call her and ask about who I am. And she really
answered that I am her boyfriend, and ask him not to call her up anymore! Ouch!