Saturday, December 26, 2009

What a lonely Christmas!

Yesterday I spent one of my worst xmas ever in my life.... passing it alone, ever since my break up with my ex-gf. Haiz, just got 2 free movie vouchers from P1wimax, but then no one wanna go to the movies with me!

Sheesh, So I took to trouble to the movies in KLCC, queued for an hour (hell tons of people there) and then watched Treasure Hunter starred by Jay Chou and Lin Chiling. The movie, if you asked me, was bad. I was there just to watch Chiling, she is smokin' hot, and her soft voice, wooo really melts me.

I sent an sms to Durran mei to greet her merry xmas, it seems that she received the whole thing, but never replied. Does that mean she is out of Singapore or what?

Actually got people wanna invite me to go to Singapore to spend the xmas, mwhich is kinda tempting but then, have to do my thesis, so cannot go lor. :P

I will post up more music videos de, well, it seems that the purpose of this blog is just to shiok myself. :P

No comments: