Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Earth Hour is making me laughing my ass off

This is stupid. You do not save much electricity by turning off lights for just one hour.

Same as that infamous I'm not a Plastic bag, it's just another big ass Public relations event.

"Oh look at me! I care about the environment! I turn off 'non-essential lights' for one motherfucking hour! I'm saint! Hey I sacrificed one stupid hour for this motherfucking earth, so you gotta buy more crap from me than you usually used to!"

Let me tell you the ultimate way of saving earth and cutting down pollution.

STOP HAVING KIDS, LEGALIZE ABORTION AND FREQUENT DEATH SENTENCES.

That's right you heard me. The higher the world population, the more we gonna consume natural resources and more people are getting less. So next time when you see some big disasters like earthquake, tornadoes or freak floods killing massive people on the TV. You should be thankful because it ain't you.

Well if it's you in that disaster anyway..... well, remember that you're doing a part to save the Earth.

Otherwise, stop whining and just wait for doomsday to come.

No comments: